ForbiddenRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForbiddenRO

The official forum of ForbiddenRO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cmsm application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cmsm94

cmsm application Empty
PostSubject: cmsm application   cmsm application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:34 am

Name: Cornelius

Position applying for:
IGNs:
How long have you played ForbiddenRO?
none, just starting
How long have you played RO in general?
u mean't offical ro? 9 years.
Have you ever been a GM/Admin before?
yes im still a admin in my ro 2009
Why should you be a GM?
well since i dont like to play my own server which i create so i would like to be a gm in other server which is diffrent.
Extra info you think we should know:

summarry.

Hi im snowy here how my application goes. Im admin from a server which still runing. I can't say it but its fun. I have played RO for 9 years from 2000 when malaysia ragnarok online starts. I played the offical server for 9 years. I know much about ro. I call people or others to play with me at the game i like. If your approve me i might call some of my friend to play it depands what level gm u give. Im good with new comers, I'll tell them how nice this ro are and please call your friends and play. Join the events and other stuff. Well i would like to be a Event gm, police gm or a sub-gm. im good all of that. well thats all i would like to say. if you want to know more what im capable of, please see me in game. My name will be Snowy.
Back to top Go down
Okira
Admin
Okira

cmsm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: cmsm application   cmsm application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am

I like your application Snowy. I'd like for you to play a little longer before i actually make you a GM, but in time your application will be considered. I would like it if your english was a little better, but i'm flexible :p
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenro.marioforever.net

cmsm application
Page 1 of 1